[FIFA Mobile Korea] Live Producer
Location: Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
Requisition Number: 156374
Position Title: Assoc Producer II
We are looking for a Live Producer for FIFA Mobile Korea/Japan to provide overall leadership and influence at a team level while managing one or more components of a large, complex, strategic project. This Producer individual will report directly to Game GM of FIFA Mobile Asia project, lead the live team located in Seoul, work closely with local publishing partner and main development team in Shanghai to reconcile the business and creative needs to create the inspirational live services for both Korea and Japan market.
- Lead the live product of FIFA Mobile to succeed in Korea/Japan.
- Drive the communication with external partner, acquire necessary marketing resources.
- Work with project leadership in China to define live content roadmap and align with the external partner.
- Manage live team to produce and deploy content on schedule.
- Set up successful collaborations across internal EA studios as well as with external partners.
- Ensure target metrics are defined and tracked for all live events
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience with live servicing a mobile game and understand how to drive results to optimize KPIs and deliver an experience that players want.
- Deep knowledge of the Korean mobile gaming business and an understanding of mobile gaming mechanics. Knowledge of Japan game market knowledge and culture is a plus.
- Passionate about Sports game
- Native in Korean, excellent verbal/written communication skills in English. Ability to communicate in Chinese is a plus but not required
- Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations in a highly dynamic environment
- Experiences in both project and people management
- Ability to work with international teams and willing to travel internationally
Community / Marketing Title: [FIFA Mobile Korea] Live Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-07-03 04:16:06.08
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.