IT Specialist II
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 156358
Position Title: IT Specialist II
IT Specialist-II – Player Experience
Electronic Arts, is seeking a highly motivated and highly qualified Support Analyst to become a member of the EA IT Team supporting EA’s Player Experience services, in particular EA’s Worldwide Customer Experience group.
This position will support all Contact Centre Advisor Tools (both within EA and Outsourced Contact Centres) and requires high levels of customer focus delivering support services. Communication skills are vital in both dealing with EA business users and EA’s technical external partners and suppliers and presenting to senior EA business leads. The role will require good technical skills for trounldshooting and maintaining applications and ensuring applications continued fitness as business critical production systems.
The successful candidate must work well both independently and as part of a cross-functional team with the ability to assess high-urgency situations in a calm and collective manner.
The role is based in EA’s office in Hyderabad and will require flexible working to cover weekend on call and out of business hours support.
- Troubleshoot application, network, and server level problems for WWCE systems
- Perform or supervise break fix and minor enhancement activity
- Ensure service outages are managed efficiently according to EA’s Major Incident Management processes to minimise service disruption and to keep all stakeholders informed
- Proactively address service delivery issues, either within EA or by vendors
- Perform operational readiness planning and activities for new services and deployments, including technical review
- Support the technical preparation for EA product launches
- Drive multiple service improvement initiatives, both procedural and techincal
- Maintain consistency with other IT Ops support teams
- Develop, track, and report key performance measurements for the service
- In conjunction with incident management teams, manage escalations and communications
- Partner with other EA teams on a consistent basis in order to reduce WWCE tools downtime
- Assist the management of the relationships with suppliers, support partners, and application partners, including escalations and service performance
Skills & Qualifications
- Cloud technology experience, ideally AWS administration
- Jira familiarity, to use and construct dashboards and reports
- Web application and Linux experience (i.e. MySQL, PHP, Python,JAVA,HTML,JS, Linux commands, scripting, debugging)
- Salesforce administration experience, in particular Salesforce Lightning
- Salesforce Lightning development toolsets
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong crisis management skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to define problems, document and establish facts to draw valid conclusions
- Demonstrable IT support expertise, ideally in an ITIL or Devops structure
Community / Marketing Title: IT Specialist II
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-07-31 15:08:21.91
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.