Associate Interface Designer
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 156314
Position Title: Associate User Interface Artist
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is kind of like that!
The Role: Graphic Designer/Illustrator - Digital
FIFA is currently looking for a strong Graphic Artist/Illustrator with excellent visual comprehension and appreciation for innovative use of typography, color, and layout for digital media.
- 2+ years of experience working as a graphic designer/illustrator in the digital space
- Advanced-level skills with Adobe Creative Suite
- Post-secondary training or background in graphic design with Illustration as a major component
- Experience working with Marketing or Branding is a plus
- Experience with texture creation for 3D models is preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Ability to turn assets around quickly to a high quality
- Strong eye for design, layout, color and detail
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
- Ability to present creative ideas clearly and concisely.
- Interest or experience with fashion/costume design is a plus
- Experience with interaction design and user interface is a plus
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Interface Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-06-28 19:59:49.847
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.