Sr Quality Analyst
Location: Melbourne, Victoria AU
Requisition Number: 156266
Position Title: Sr Quality Analyst
- Modern studio
- Located next to Southern Cross Station
- Fully stocked kitchen for breakfast, lunch, fresh fruit, and coffee!
We are EA and we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Electronic Arts’ Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne, Australia is highly regarded throughout the industry as a Live Service mobile game studio. We release new meaningful updates on a regular basis for games such as Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, and Need for Speed.
As a Senior Quality Analyst with EA Melbourne's Quality Verification team, you will play a key role in supporting the end-to-end quality strategy for mobile games and technical services developed by the world-renowned Firemonkeys studio. Embedded with one of our game development teams, you will be a proactive and confident partner, providing upstream support for our engineers, artists and designers. Your collaboration will influence the way we build quality into our games from the outset, ensuring we deliver exceptional mobile gaming experiences to our players.
What a Senior Quality Analyst does at EA
- Manage the testing strategy and coverage plan for the entire lifecycle of a project
- Collaborate with global partners to support the release of our products on time and at quality
- Provide embedded QA support for our development teams with a focus on defect prevention and containment
- Facilitate qualitative and quantitative measurements and reporting systems to drive transparency and predictability for project management partners
- Support and maintain data-driven risk analysis for stakeholders
- Utilize technical solutions in test automation and quality verification
The next great Senior Quality Analyst will have:
- 5+ years of relevant Quality Assurance experience with two or more spent in a lead QA role.
- Excellent practical experience in software development processes, automation technologies and embedded quality assurance methodologies
- Experience developing for mobile platforms in a live service environment
- An ability to work collaboratively with partners across a range of development disciplines
- Experience in supporting and directing the priorities and efforts of globally distributed partners
- Technical aptitude and a strong appetite to explore and adopt innovative solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and a conscientious attitude
- Modern studio, located next to Southern Cross Station
- Subsidised health care programme and gym allowance
- Excellent employee benefits, bonuses and share options
- Subsidised games and consoles, with additional games available to take home to play
- Fully stocked kitchen for breakfast, lunch, fresh fruit and hot drinks
- Friday night socials and regular team building outings
How to Apply
We invite candidates to apply directly to Electronic Arts using the apply now button.
To learn more about a career with EA, please visit https://www.ea.com/careers. For inquiries, please contact CareersAustralia@ea.com
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Quality Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-06-21 00:36:35.467
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Melbourne, Victoria AU