FIFA - Technical Interface Designer
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 156124
Position Title: Technical Artist 2
The Technical Interface Designer combines artistic skills and 3+ years of experience with programming and scripting.
What you will do as a Technical Interface Designer in FIFA:
- The Technical Interface Designer bridges the gap between artists and software engineers.
- Create state-of-the-art in-game content, meant to produce TV-broadcasting-like authenticity.
- Create flash-based animations and effects with ActionScript and timeline.
- Apply proper art optimization techniques.
- Motion demo design and creation for game front-end and HUD and integration in game.
- High fidelity rapid prototyping for UX evaluation
- Investigate new techniques and implement them within the game.
- Stay up-to-date on changes in technology, regarding hardware, art packages, and new asset creation techniques
- Design and deploy tools to improve art and animation workflow
- Create naming conventions, art repository, tools, and scripts for the art team.
- You will report into the Development Director of the team you'll be part of
We are looking for:
- Proficiency in ActionScript and other Object-Oriented programming languages.
- Proficiency with Flash, Photoshop, and other graphics and animation applications.
- You to quickly identify and debug issues.
- You to partner with the engineering and art teams, bridging the needs of the art team and the constraints of tech.
What is in it for you?
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make excellent games, we offer great compensation and benefits packages and a culture that relies on creativity and individuality.
Are you ready to bring your technical artistry to the game?
Who WE are?
We are EA Romania … and we make games – how thrilling is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry.
Are you ready to join the game?
Community / Marketing Title: FIFA - Technical Interface Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-06-11 11:46:22.307
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.