Marcom Activation Associate (Battlefield & Need for Speed)
Location: Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Requisition Number: 156114
Position Title: Contingent
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Please note that this is a contract role for 12-months.
The Challenge Ahead:
As the Battlefield and Need for Speed Marcom Activation Associate you will be a core team member of the group responsible for the development, execution and measurement of the integrated omni-channel, consumer-facing Battlefield and Need for Speed global marketing activations, with a focus on building player relationships and delivering on commercial goals worldwide.
What a Marcom Activation Associate does at EA:
- Direct Global Consumer-facing marketing: Support the Marcom Activation team in coordinating the Battlefield and Need for Speed consumer-facing marketing activations across channels
- Coordinate locally nuanced, coherent, consistent, compelling player journeys in line with the Battlefield and Need for Speed Story: integrated across owned and partner channels, to drive player acquisition and compelling engagement that is globally cohesive and locally nuanced and delivers on commercial goals
- Connect marketing activation with product and business deliverables: Organize and track campaign performance data delivered by Global Analytics & Insights team; help ensure KPIs and data points are ready for all beats
- Project Management: Manage day-to-day progress on channel activations including creative ideation, and content plans to ensure projects stay on story, on budget and on time
- Agency Management: Helps manage supporting marketing agencies (where applicable)
- Marketing Activation Roadmap Coordination: Accountable for coordinating the creation of global omni-channel marketing activation plan inclusive of multiple channels – both owned and partner – and aligned to business objectives and strategies.
- Signature Initiatives: Accountable for contributing to the development of breakthrough global marketing programs applicable to all channels and markets.
- Drive Rhythm of Business: Ensure cohesive communication and collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Establish Project Management Process: Develop a process to track the progress and performance of all initiatives.
The next great EA Marcom Activation Associate also needs:
- Adaptability: Embrace change and help others adjust. Modify approach according to context. Actively seek to become comfortable in new environments or roles.
- Collaboration: Share expertise and resource to help others. Include all who can contribute to a successful outcome. Stay engaged even when not in full agreement.
- Dependability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with little oversight.
- Results Focus & Initiative: Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Gets the job done.
- Attention to Detail: Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
- 0-2+ years of experience developing successful marketing or communications campaigns
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Excels at establishing and fostering strong internal and external relationships
- Strong understanding of all areas of marketing to coordinate integrated omni-channel consumer-facing campaigns
- Ability to execute effectively across a variety of projects at the same time
- Adept at managing up and in partnership with a complex matrix of partners across regions
- Ability to take direction, be solution driven and manage priorities with self-sufficiency with remote team members
- Familiarity with video games and EA games
- Experience in video games or similar dynamic consumer or entertainment environments
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Competitive pay
- Paid annual leave
- Excellent location in Central Geneva, 10 minutes from the train station
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.
Community / Marketing Title: Marcom Activation Associate (Battlefield & Need for Speed)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-06-15 00:35:55.513
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Geneva, Geneva CH