Marcom Activation Manager, Global EA SPORTS FIFA
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 156078
Position Title: Marcom Specialist III
Marcom Activation Manager, Global
EA SPORTS FIFA
The EA SPORTS FIFA Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, execution and measurement of integrated omni-channel marketing activations for EA SPORTS FIFA with a focus on building player relationships and delivering on commercial goals worldwide. The role supports the Global Campaign across a number of internal EA teams to ensure integrated approach to planning and execution.
- Delivers consumer-facing marketing: Along with the Sr. Marcom Activation Manager, drives the FIFA global activation plans and execution across global marketing channels and cross-functional touchpoints
- Creates seamless player journeys: Develops global activation plans and executes global marketing activations, ensuring implementation across territories in partnership with Regional Marcom Activation Managers; tracks beat readiness and works with Sr Marcom Activation Manager to remove barriers to timely, coherent execution; liaises with internal functional experts to enable timely and quality execution of marketing campaign globally
- Connects marketing activation with product and business deliverables: Works with Marcom Strategy & Brand teams to track and interpret campaign performance data delivered by Global Analytics & Insights and translates into actions
- Agency management: Manages supporting marketing agencies (where applicable)
- Marketing Activation Roadmap: Along with the Sr. Marcom Activation Manager, accountable for creation of global omni-channel marketing activation plan inclusive of multiple channels – both owned and partner – and aligned to business objectives and strategies.
- Signature Initiatives: Develops breakthrough global marketing programs applicable to all channels and markets
- Establish the KPI Scorecard for the campaign: Work with Insights & Analytics, Global Publishing and Channel Marketing teams to quantify and qualify success metrics.
- Beat readiness Scorecard: Risk and opportunity assessment on flawless execution of key beats through the entire campaign
- Campaign optimization: On-going support & assessment of business objectives, industry trends, and campaign plans to help inform changes and/or improvements to ongoing marketing activations
- Collaboration: Share expertise and resource to help others. Include all who can contribute to a successful outcome. Stay engaged even when not in full agreement.
- Adaptability: Embrace change and help others adjust. Modify approach according to context; Actively seek to become comfortable in new environment or role.
- Dependability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with little oversight.
- Results Focus & Initiative: Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Gets the job done – at quality
- Attention to Detail: Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
- 3+ experience creating integrated marketing campaigns and activations
- Strong understanding of all areas of marketing to manage integrated omni-channel consumer-facing campaigns
- Ability to drive and execute marketing excellence to optimize product performance
- Commercial / Business acumen & understanding – global and local
- Excels at establishing and fostering strong internal and external relationships; consistently delivers exceptional work that instils a high degree of confidence with partners
- Adept at managing up and in partnership with a complex matrix of partners across regions.
- Ability to take direction, be solution driven and manage priorities with self-sufficiency with remote team members
- Strong understanding & experience with Adobe & Office tools
- Passion for Sports and Football
Community / Marketing Title: Marcom Activation Manager, Global EA SPORTS FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-06-08 12:35:52.12
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Vancouver, British Columbia CA