FIFA Sr Marcom Activation Manager, North America
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 156077
Position Title: Senior Manager Marcom
FIFA Sr Marcom Activation Manager, North America
Senior Marcom Activation Manager – North America leads the development, execution and measurement of the integrated omni-channel, consumer-facing FIFA marketing activations in the region, with a focus on building player relationships and delivering on commercial goals regionally and worldwide. The role drives development of culturally relevant localized programs and extension of existing EA’s global activations in the region.
- Direct the regional, consumer-facing marketing: Lead the team of Marcom Marketing Managers responsible for driving consumer-facing marketing activations for FIFA across region’s channels
- Drive locally nuanced, coherent, consistent, compelling player journeys in line with FIFA Story: integrated across owned, earned and partner channels, to drive player acquisition and compelling engagement that is globally cohesive and locally nuanced and delivers on commercial goals
- North America marketing expert: Surfaces strong country insights to Director, Marcom Activation in line with planning timelines to inform FIFA Marcom Strategy and global campaign.
- Drive Creation of the Marketing Activation Roadmap: Accountable for regional teams’ creation of FIFA integrated marketing activation plan inclusive of multiple channels – both owned and partner – and aligned to business objectives and strategies.
- Inspire a cross-functional team of marketers: Inspire an unassailable sense of shared purpose across functional teams and equip, empower and enable solution-oriented creative progress.
- Problem-solve: Collaborate with partner teams within and outside of Marcom to alleviate obstacles to timely, quality player-facing executions
- Set the parameters for activation success: Apply player, market and product insights, along with business objectives and strategies, to define marketing activation approach, tactics and KPIs for the region.
- Oversee cross-functional and partner collaboration: work with cross functional team leaders to ensure alignment to the regional campaign objectives
- Connect marketing activation with product and business deliverables: Equip teams with reasons to believe and align campaign execution with development and business goals.
- Drive activation efficacy: Establish and validate hypotheses relative to KPIs and insights to inform optimized execution.
- Manage regional marketing budget: Allocate and manage deployment of annual FIFA region marketing budget, optimizing investments throughout the year according to campaign and channel performance.
- 6+ years global digital strategy marketing experience with global top brands, including experience with marketing sports
- Seasoned marketer with multiple years of experience leading global marketing teams
- Experience managing multi-million dollar marketing budgets
- Experience reaching a multi-million global user population
- Excels at working in a matrixed team environment characterized by interdependency
- Ability to galvanize and influence teams and stakeholders across disciplines, at all levels
- Ability to effectively engage and liaise with executive teams
- Ability to create successful marketing campaign outcomes based on business goals and strategies
- Flexible and dynamic with the ability to adapt to changing goals and objectives
- Understanding of evolving consumer engagement and channel opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for and deep knowledge of football and the FIFA game
- Practical knowledge of sports industry including trends and established processes
- Experience in videogames or similar dynamic sports-related environments
- Bachelor degree in marketing or business or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience preferred
- English is the required language of work
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, pension with company match and, of course, free video games. We offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality.
Health, Dental, Financial offered (ESPP and RRSP matching); Relocation assistance also offered.
Eligible for salary increases, bonuses, and restricted stock units at company’s discretion
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav
Contact me: Allyson Di Cicco, email@example.com 6506280338
Address: Electronic Arts (Canada), Inc., 4330 Sanderson Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 4X1
Salary offered: $135,000 to $165,000
Full time, permanent position
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: FIFA Sr Marcom Activation Manager, North America
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-06-08 12:35:09.237
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.