Marcom Activation Manager - Subscriptions (Contract)
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 156067
Position Title: Marcom Specialist II
Marcom Activation Manager, EA Subscription
*Note: This position is a 12 month contract in Redwood Shores, CA.
Manage global EA Subscription marketing activations; responsible for the development, execution and measurement of integrated omni-channel, consumer-facing activations, with a focus on building player relationships and delivering on commercial goals worldwide.
- Direct global, consumer-facing marketing; Oversee cross-functional and partner collaboration; Leverage multiple teams of marketing experts to ensure consistent and timely execution across all channels (both owned and partner) to deliver on campaign goals and strategies.
- Drive locally nuanced, coherent, consistent, compelling player journeys in line with EA Subscription Story: Integrated across owned and partner channels, to drive player acquisition and compelling engagement that is globally cohesive and locally nuanced and delivers on commercial goals.
- Inspire a cross-functional team of marketers: Inspire an unassailable sense of shared purpose across functional teams and equip, empower and enable solution-oriented creative progress.
- Connect marketing activation with product and business deliverables: Equip teams with reasons to believe and align campaign execution with development and business goals.
- Problem-solve: Collaborate with partner teams within and outside of Marcom to alleviate obstacles to timely, quality player-facing executions.
- Set the parameters for activation success: Apply player, market and product insights, along with business objectives and strategies, to define marketing activation approach, tactics and KPIs.
- Drive activation efficacy: Establish and validate hypotheses relative to KPIs and insights to inform optimized execution.
- Seamless Player Journeys: Understand and leverage channel and player insights to create cohesive player journey plans and ensure flawless execution across the channels.
- Signature Initiatives: Breakthrough programs applicable to all channels and markets
- Creation of the Marketing Activation Roadmap: Accountable for global teams creation of EA Subscription integrated marketing activation plan inclusive of multiple channels (both owned and partner) and aligned to business objectives and strategies.
- Rhythm of Business: Ensure cohesive communication and collaboration among the EA Subscription Marketing Activation team and with key stakeholders. Establish communication touchpoints on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to ensure visibility and proactive communication of EA Subscription Activation plans and performance.
- KPI Scorecard for the campaign: Work with Insights & Analytics, Global Publishing and Channel Marketing teams to quantify and qualify EA Subscription success metrics.
- Accountability: Prepare a road map for activation success, ensure all are clear, and take action to keep progress on track. Assume responsibility for actions and outcomes.
- Adaptability: Embrace change and help others adjust. Modify approach according to context. Actively seek to become comfortable in new environments or roles.
- Collaborative Leadership: Share expertise and resource to help others. Include all who can contribute to a successful outcome. Stay engaged even when not in full agreement.
- Communication: Craft multi-channel marketing considerations into a coherent whole. Express clear, inspirational player journeys. Share ideas with stakeholders and cross-functional teams and listen openly.
- Innovation: Create solutions to challenges and positively question current thinking. Leverage logic and rationale to influence. Recognize and build on the ideas of others.
- Decision-making: Establish criteria. Seek relevant information to aid understanding. Identify correlation. Determine causation. Arbitrate with balanced, compelling resolutions.
- Seasoned marketer with 2+ years of experience
- Ability to create successful marketing campaign outcomes based on business goals and strategies
- Proved success working in a matrixed team environment characterized by interdependency
- Ability to engage, liaise, and influence teams and stakeholders across disciplines
- Flexible and dynamic with the ability to adapt to changing goals and objectives
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in videogames, dynamic sports/entertainment, or subscription models
Community / Marketing Title: Marcom Activation Manager - Subscriptions (Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-06-15 00:10:26.853
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.