Marcom Activation Manager -Madden NFL Partnerships
Location: Orlando, Florida US
Requisition Number: 156060
Position Title: Marketing Specialist III
Marcom Activation Manager - Partnerships
Do you find yourself thinking about Madden NFL and potential partnerships/collaborations opportunities that should be happening between the brand and NFL teams/sports brands across digital? If so, keep reading because we are looking for the newest member of our team to drive the development, execution and measurement of our multi-channel, consumer facing marketing activations with a focus on maximizing digital marketing channel opportunities beyond Madden NFL’s owned channels. Read through the full details below and apply if you’re ready to change the game.
- Accountable for the creation and execution of holistic, multi-channel digital marketing activation plans across sports industry channels in service of Madden NFL’s global marketing campaign objectives and strategies
- Extensive experience producing multi-channel digital sports marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness, product consideration and acquisition leveraging digital content, web, social & email
- Plans consumer journeys from sports industry channels through to engagement with Madden NFL content and digital channels to drive consideration and acquisition
- Proven track record of creating innovative digital marketing programs, accountable from ideation to execution
- Works closely with external digital marketing teams across sports industry
- Channels include the NFL, NFL teams and top sports brands
- Marketing Activation Roadmap: Accountable for creation of marketing activation plans for sports industry digital channels, aligning to Madden NFL’s marketing objectives and strategies.
- Seamless Player Journeys: Create cohesive player journeys from external channels to Madden NFL owned digital channels and ensure flawless execution.
- Marketing Activation: Build new approaches and execute innovative digital marketing programs that maximize sports industry channels to drive awareness, consideration and acquisition of Madden NFL.
- Campaign Measurement: Quantify and qualify success metrics and prepare performance reports.
- Campaign Retrospective: Establish hypotheses, test and learn, validate or invalidate to develop insights and inform future optimization and activations.
- Communication: Ability to coherently integrate multi-channel marketing programs from external channels into the holistic marketing activation plan. Express clear, inspirational player journeys from external channels to Madden NFL owned channels. Effective at liaising with various levels within an organization including peers & Director level and above.
- Innovation: Create new approaches and solutions to challenges. Positively question current thinking. Deliver best-in-class marketing.
- Commitment: Recognized by peers and partners for outstanding work ethic and reliability
- Accountability: Prepare a road map for activation success on external marketing channels; ensure all are clear and take action to keep progress on track. Assume responsibility for actions and outcomes.
- Adaptability: Embrace change and modify approach according to context and performance.
- Collaboration: Share expertise and resource to help others. Include all who can contribute to a successful outcome. Collaborative, highly influential & credible across the organization.
- Seasoned marketer with 5+ years of experience creating digital marketing campaigns
- Expert knowledge of overall social media landscape
- Well-versed in social media measurement with strong understanding of how to implement analytics and insights to test, learn and optimize programs
- Ability to track and quantify performance across digital channels, providing actionable metrics and ensuring efficacy of programs
- Leverage data to improve marketing performance across external digital channels
- Excels at working in a matrixed team environment characterized by interdependency
- Excels at establishing & fostering strong external relationships; consistently delivers exceptional work that instills high degree of confidence with partners; exercises influence with partners
- Ability to create successful digital marketing campaign outcomes based on business goals and strategies
- Flexible and dynamic with the ability to adapt to changing goals and objectives
- Understanding of evolving consumer engagement and channel opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for sports
Community / Marketing Title: Marcom Activation Manager -Madden NFL Partnerships
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-06-03 23:30:20.747
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Orlando, Florida US