Research Operations Coordinator - 12 Month Contract
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Requisition Number: 155909
Position Title: Mkt Research Analyst I
We are EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—FIFA, Need for Speed, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand.
What does that mean for you?
It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose. We are looking for a Research Operations Coordinator who has a passion for understanding and evaluating the gaming experience. Your position within the team is critical to our success as you will work alongside researchers and game teams to ensure we recruit qualified participants for our playtests as well as work alongside User Experience Researchers to plan and execute strategic research to help ensure players from all walks of life enjoy all of EA’s entertainment products to their fullest potential. You will drive key initiatives to help strengthen our database of candidates and coordinate the scheduling and setup of our lab facilities and events. You have a passion for games and the gaming community. As a member of the team, you are the eyes, ears and voice to our external community.
- Recruit and screen candidates for availability, interest level, and appropriate qualifications using online questionnaire responses and phone interviews.
- Coordinate and manage logistics of user research, including participant scheduling, facility scheduling, distribution of incentives, lab setup and teardown for research events.
- Update, track, and analyse key metrics on candidate participation and database health for stakeholder reference.
- Develop and oversee recruitment initiatives in local and online communities to grow and maintain a healthy database of potential playtest participants
- Manage internal partnerships that deliver on marketing goals.
- Identify and drive improvements to local and global team operations.
- Familiarity of the local area to scout and set up partnerships and live events to promote EA’s Playtesting program.
- Work closely with UX Researchers to understand franchise research goals and objectives
- Assist with moderating user research studies for new entertainment products and established video game franchises.
- Facilitate studies set up and tear down, manage and communicate with participants in a professional and consistent manner in line with established research moderating practices
- Adhere to and inform others of the policies and ethical codes related to conducting user research at EA.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a research environment
- 1 to 2+ years of project coordinator experience
- 1 to 2+ years of community management or event coordination experience
- Experience working with gaming consoles and PCs for installation of game builds and technical troubleshooting
- A deep understanding of video games and the people who play them.
- Communicate professionally by email, phone, and in person.
- Flexible and able to apply critical problem solving and adaptive methods to achieve results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work and achieve goals both autonomously and in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Must have teamwork skills and be a team player
- Experience in the game development, consumer, or entertainment software industry is highly desirable
- Experience in game or level design is highly desirable
- Flexibility to work evening or weekend for conducting sessions as needed
- A passion for gaming
Community / Marketing Title: Research Operations Coordinator - 12 Month Contract
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-05-27 11:57:46.987
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.