Consumer Insights Researcher
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 155878
Position Title: Researcher
Consumer Insights Researcher
The Global Analytics and Insights team is looking for an experienced market researcher. This team is within the global marketing organization and is responsible for providing strategic, research-led insights that guide planning, development and marketing for all EA titles.
We are seeking a skilled and highly motivated Consumer Insights Researcher who will support and execute research studies, analyze data and develop reports and presentations to influence key marketing and development decisions.
- Execute research programs to ensure game development and marketing campaigns will resonate with relevant target audiences
- Assist with all aspects of consumer research projects including research design, survey & discussion guide development, recruitment & data collection, analysis, and presenting results to internal business partners.
- Present research results and ensure that insights generated are effectively synthesized and communicated across the organization
- Conduct ad hoc project analysis from marketing and development teams on areas such as market sizing, player demographics, genre trends and industry segment analysis
- Coordinate project timeline, logistics and finance with internal teams and external vendors to ensure research quality and timeliness
Background & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, Master’s degree/MBA strongly preferred
- 2-3 years of relevant job experience working in areas of consumer research or analytics, research agency experience a plus
- Experience in data processing (such as developing crosstabs, weighting and appending data)
- Experience in using statistical software (such as SPSS)
- Experience in using a survey platform (such as Qualtrics or Decipher)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Results-oriented – continuously drives to get things done, regardless of challenges encountered
- Adaptable and flexible – reacts positively to change and views challenges as opportunities
- Highly organized and effective in learning to work with a variety of tools and systems
- Ability to work both independently and as a key influential member of a team
- Ability to act appropriately and responsibly in a variety of situations
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Interested in learning more about video games
Community / Marketing Title: Consumer Insights Researcher
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-05 16:01:02.797
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.