Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: Bucharest, RO
Requisition Number: 155402
Position Title: Manager, Talent Acquisition
EA has an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager. In this key role, you will be leading a team and delivering recruitment programs for key studios within EA. We’re looking for someone who has experience serving as a Talent Advisor to executives and successfully presenting to leadership teams along with a proven track record designing and implementing major recruiting strategies. This position will require in-depth experience and technical strength in recruiting, communication, staffing technology, administration, vendor negotiation, cost containment and team management as part of the HR function.
- Develop strategies to source, attract, screen, recruit and select high quality candidates for all positions
- Build talent pools for critical roles ensuring the right talent and the right time at the right place at the right cost
- Partner with the Leadership to anticipate and address future talent needs
- Inspire, motivate and manage high performing TA team
- Drive a holistic recruiting process from sourcing to candidate experience
- Partner with Human Resources and other ecosystem partners on hiring strategies, compensation plans and headcount/workforce planning
- Negotiate and close candidates you are personally working with and advise your team in negotiating strategies
- Drive strategy and execution for large scale recruitment initiatives across multiple locations and drive operational excellence
- Continued evaluation and maintenance of recruitment programs within your team; including performance metrics, applicant tracking, data integrity and meeting agreed upon SLA's to the business.
- Be viewed as a positive thought leader and one focused on customer excellence
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting and 2+ years of leadership experience in a corporate environment
- Previous management and leadership experience in video games industry strongly preferred
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates.
- A clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple projects across multiple business lines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of developing & influencing recruiting best practices and implementation of those practices across client groups.
- Proven ability to work with senior level candidates and hiring managers
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Ability to manage through change with little supervision and work independently
- Self-motivated, positive and flexible outlook
- High commitment to excellence and customer service
- Ability to multi-task.
It’s not easy building the world’s best digital playground. It’s hair-standing-on-end exhilarating. It’s down-in-the-trenches challenging. It’s stroke-of-brilliance-at-midnight creative. It’s you—taking risks, challenging yourself, pursuing ideas, changing the way millions of people do something they love: play. In an industry that’s changing every day, EA is positioned for growth thanks to smart business plans, strategic acquisitions, and most importantly, our creative people around the world who gather each day to unite the world through play.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Acquisition Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-04-18 17:10:32.64
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bucharest, RO