Business Development Associate
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 155377
Position Title: Business Development Associate
Job Title: Business Development Associate
The team is looking for an energetic, inquisitive and analytically-minded person eager to build a career in video game industry. The Analyst role will track data sources around the gaming industry and contribute to market analysis responsibilities. Outputs of his/her analysis will be used across the entire organization to aid in strategic planning, game development, sales and marketing, and demand planning.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Market Research: Conduct market research on emerging markets (e.g. India, South East Asia) to support growth and other strategic initiatives
- Market Intelligence: Maintain internal databases and ensure data consistency and accuracy; Synthesize competitive information via different sources
- Reporting: Manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly market reporting requirements, including preparing materials for the board of Directors
- Presentation: Prepare and/or deliver presentations on market and special research topics
- Other: Support all EA teams by prioritizing and responding to ad hoc analyses
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- 3 years of work experience in entertainment, technology, consulting, or finance sector
- Enthusiasm in gaming and the industry
- Strong track record of managing large datasets and deriving meaningful insights
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL, VBA and Python is required. Proficiency in Tableau or R is a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Flexible in working hours to accommodate US working time
- Detail and process oriented, willing to go extra mile to improve and automate existing processes
- A self-starter with strong time management skills
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Associate
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-04-25 10:41:19.627
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.