Sr. Product Manager
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 155364
Position Title: Sr Game PM I
EA Mobile is the world leader in mobile gaming with a portfolio of mobile hits including FIFA, The Simpsons: Tapped Out, Real Racing, The Sims, Plants VS Zombies, Scrabble, Monopoly, and Bejeweled Blitz. The mobile gaming market continues to grow exponentially year over year and EA’s portfolio of world-class brands, access to external IP, and ability to create original hits puts the company in a unique position to increase this leadership position. Critical to this growth is EA’s ability to maintain our massive engaged audience and to successfully migrate these players to new games as they launch into the marketplace.
Electronic Arts is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join the EA-Seattle studio located in Seattle.
As a Product Manager in the EA Mobile’s Seattle studio, the candidate will be responsible for defining and driving the Acquisition, Engagement, and Monetization (AEM) strategies for EA Mobile’s hit mobile games. You must be passionate about, and represent the voice and needs of, our customers and partners within the game. This individual will work closely with the game team in addition to the Central Product team at EA to drive best-practice strategies in defining and fine-tuning the game economy. The Senior Product Manager is expected to interface directly with other Product Managers, the Business Operations team, iPhone / Android Engineers, Service Engineers, Flash/Unity Engineers, Analysts, Game Designers, Artists, Producers, and external stakeholders to further the growth of EA's digital strategy. This position is a metrics-driven role and the candidate will drive the effort in hitting the AEM targets for new titles coming out of the EA Seattle studio.
- Define, design and manage key game features that further the overall strategic vision of the product.
- Conduct and communicate in-depth analysis of in-game economy trends using data insights and strong business acumen to impact top line KPIs.
- Work closely with the game team and various stakeholders to gather requirements and define the product roadmap. Get the team to rally behind your ideas and influence change among various partners and collaborators.
- Design, balance and optimize economy models for virtual economies.
- Track performance on a daily, monthly, and quarterly basis, communicate KPIs to internal and external stakeholders and adjust designs/plans accordingly.
- Define requirements for Data Analytics, A/B testing, Push notifications and other partner tools.
- Become an expert on established and new models for monetizing games by monitoring. competitive trends and best practices, third parties tools/partnerships and internal business intelligence.
- Leverage first and third-party tools to define, track, and best serve player segments.
- Learn, have fun and build games that millions of people love to play.
Required Skills/Personal Requirements:
- Strong analytic skills and experience with data-driven product design and decision making.
- Built a successful web or mobile consumer-facing products in the past and delivered at least one product through the entire product development cycle.
- Experience with multivariate testing in web or mobile products.
- Experience defining specs or PRDs with clear technical requirements, user flows and wireframes.
- Strong in Excel, able to create models and simulators for in-game economies.
- Experience creating and balancing virtual economies, with an eye to technical and user experience best practices.
- Strong communication and writing skills, with experience communicating both creative and technical feedback to a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Passion for creating great games, with the ability to identify flaws in design, art, and “feel” for freemium games.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and projects.
- Worked in a fast paced AGILE development environment.
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Open to feedback and thinks outside of the box.
- Loves games. Avid social / casual gamer.
- BS/BA degree, ideally in a quantitative discipline. MS/MBA preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in product management in consumer web, system design background and/or experience in a top-ranked management consulting firm.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-04-12 02:23:58.21
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.