Brand Coordinator - China
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi CN
Requisition Number: 155305
Position Title: Contingent
As a member of Electronic Arts, you are part of an elite team of innovative and highly skilled specialists who lead the gaming industry. Located in Shanghai and reporting to the Snr Brand Manager – Asia, the Brand Manager - China is an important marketing position within the EA China Marketing team.
The Brand Manager role is responsible for delivering effective brand strategy, brand guidelines, key marketing beats and content to support 3rd party operator marketing and campaigns for our titles in China.
- Deliver brand strategy, frameworks and guidelines that influence and drive operator marketing communications and campaigns by working closely with Asia Studios and GBM
- Develop content plans to support operator marketing and work with the APAC content team to deliver against the plan
- Develop high level MarCom strategy working closely with Asia Studios and the Sr Brand Manager (Asia) to deliver against publishing goals and ensure this is communicated to publishing / operators to activate
- Seek out marketing opportunities to develop brand and football partnerships with 3rd party partners to maximise global partnerships
- Work closely with the China Engagement manager to represent China marketing for EA and support major activations and events as necessary
- Constantly monitor marketing strategies, plans and materials from international EA counterparts to ensure consistency, adopt best practices, and gain efficiencies/economies with worldwide product launches
DESIRED SKILLS / CORE COMPETENCIES
- Passion for gaming and football
- Ability to develop key marketing relationships with 3rd party stakeholders
- Ability to communicate but more importantly influence both local Chinese stakeholders but also regional and global teams in English
- Understanding of best practice social, digital, content and channel marketing
- Sharp, analytical, and thoughtful. Sound judgment and thoroughly thinks through problems to come up with solutions
- Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed
- Strong team player, behaves like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards
- Excellent, consistent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Presentation skills including PowerPoint design/creation and public speaking
- Ideally an understanding of both the gaming and cultural nuances of China
- At least 3 years marketing experience including online/mobile gaming or online consumer businesses
- Bachelor’s degree, Business or Marketing
- Passion for video gaming and interactive entertainment and for sports/sports marketing with a deep understanding of industry dynamics, trends and players
- Experience with online/mobile products and distribution
- Highly effective communication skills including the ability to communicate effortlessly in English AND Chinese - both spoken and written
- Strong leadership & self-initiative mind
- Passion for technology, new entertainment experiences and consumer goods.
- Effective leadership
- Team-first player, collaborator, as excited to invest in improving the overall team’s performance as they are to excel in their own work.
PERSONAL SPECIFICATION: WORKING FOR EA
We are individuals that achieve the most when we work together – across disciplines, across departments, across geographies. We are always contributing to the collective, working together towards a common goal and never in pursuit of self. A questioning mentality is the only mindset to have. Our own integrity is critical to gaining trust. We constantly chase new heights and yearn to achieve new things; all without politics and selfish behaviour.
EA has created a shared set of Action Values which allows everyone at EA to focus on a shared endeavour. To “Be Bold” by going big, taking the right risks, backing our bets and leading the industry. To “Think Players First” by listening and responding, delivering beyond their expectations and striving to build lifetime customers. To “Create Quality and Innovation” by delivering products and services that surpass expectations because we are relentless about improving quality and know when to take creative risk. To “Act with Integrity” by doing the right think, trusting others and supporting their decisions and being transparent. To “Be Accountable” by delivering on all our commitments, doing what we say, playing our position and delivering and rewarding results. To “Learn and Grow” because we are at our best when we are always developing ourselves and others.
With these values, EA aims to boldly lead the global interactive entertainment industry by delivering revolutionary and high quality experiences to 500 million consumers around the world. At EA, we constantly reconsider what is possible – in the context of what we do and how we do it. We always challenge the norm. We always push the envelope. We strive to reinvent. We are a company with a creative soul and are uniquely passionate about what we do – and we have fun while we do it. Having meaningful values embedded in EA’s culture, challenges us to always ask the question, “What must we do to be our best?”
Community / Marketing Title: Brand Coordinator - China
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-04-11 01:23:35.15
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi CN