Game Designer II
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi CN
Requisition Number: 155094
Position Title: Game Designer II
The Live Content Game Designer will be responsible for implementing live events and monitoring the operation on an EA F2P mobile game in China. The right candidate requires the sense of F2P mobile games and the ability to think creatively within an established box. Communication is also a key skill as the candidate will work closely with other teams including the game development team, technical operations, community management, marketing and publishing teams.
- Using data analysis and an understanding of player behavior, work together with the live game team to drive amazing live content.
- Analyze, design and develop the execution plan on China live event/program/card packs.
- Implement the live event based on the execution plan.
- Identify and report any abnormal or unreasonable configures.
- Monitor the operations
- Work with QA to fix any bugs on live event/program/card packs.
- Communicate with live including PM/DA to facilitate the live event implementation.
- 2-3 Years experience in the China games industry as game a designer.
- Live Ops experience on a live game.
- Communication skills, fluent in written/spoken English is preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Passionate about creating compelling player experiences
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision for each assigned task
- Great team work spirit and good production working habits.
- Good behavior mode to keep sync-up in time cross teams/platforms.
- Ninja Excel & PowerPoint Skills
Community / Marketing Title: Game Designer II
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-03-29 03:40:39.133
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi CN