Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Requisition Number: 155072
Position Title: Assoc Producer II
We are DICE
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning developer based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise.
DICE is currently looking for a full-time In-Game Merchandiser (Commerce Manager) who will be dedicated to the creation, configuration, and maintenance of in-game promotional events, new MTX content and sales to drive monthly KPI goals for Battlefield 5. Under the supervision of the Product Director, you will collaborate with all areas of the business including the product & design team, developers, customer relations, quality assurance, art, and analytics.
The Commerce Manager will primarily be responsible for:
- Manage and operate the Battlefield 5 in-game store, focusing on increasing revenue and profitability
- Define, maintain & execute on a full merchandising plan including content, promotions and recommendations
- Create & deploy the products & offers from the back-office tools
- Work with the Product Director to set out an annual strategic plan and the strategies required to reach the goals
- Meet sales objectives and increase corporate turnover
- Analyze sales figures: work with Analysts to produce reports, follow up on performance indicators (conversion, average transaction value, customer behavior, traffic) and demonstrate creativity when suggesting actions to increase sales
- Work with UX team to optimize customer journey based on data and best practices
- Support the product feature and tool roadmap by surfacing unmet player and admin needs
- Coordinate and configure the in-game sales communication, working with the marketing and community teams
- Communicate promotional plans with the marketing team and collaborate with them to unite efforts
- Be attuned to client needs (qualitative and quantitative studies) and communicate important points to production to ensure that the team creates products of significant value for fans
- Contribute to continuous process improvement and technical/operational requirements of the in game store:
- Improves business processes by collaborating with internal functional and technical teams
- Keep abreast of market trends, consumer trends, competition, customer service issues, and e-commerce technology and dynamics
- Minimum of 3 years experience of digital sales and / or online/game store management
- Ability and desire to work at both strategic and tactical levels
- Strong knowledge in data analytics required
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline or equivalent experience required
- Possesses critical thinking skills, supported by an understanding of web analytics and its applications
- Strong understanding and passion for E-commerce, sales and merchandising
- Experience working in a customer-focused environment and demonstrated ability to create systems and procedures to accomplish customer satisfaction
- Able to make timely decisions, anticipate problems and provide creative solutions
- Well-organized, detail-oriented self-starter who is able to work autonomously within a dynamic environment
- Cross-functional project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong affinity for the game industry and its products
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
At DICE we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and cross fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees with occupational pension.
Although we enjoy working hard at DICE, we respect and value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we strive to practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
Apply online with a combined CV and Introduction letter in English explaining “Why I want to work at DICE”.
*Internally developed systems
Community / Marketing Title: Commerce Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-04-09 18:16:45.463
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.