Campaign Manager, Sports & Racing
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Requisition Number: 155061
Position Title: Associate Manager, Campaign Management
We are EA and we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
At EA Sydney, we are proud to work with some of the biggest and creative video game franchises and development studios in the world. We help bring our games to our players through our talented Marketing and Communications, Sales, and Finance teams.
We are a vibrant group of people who love what we do and are passionate about inspiring the world to play. Headquartered in the centre of the city, in a beautifully maintained, heritage-listed boutique building, our office space is designed to encourage teamwork, imagination and creativity. We challenge you to experiment, lead and enhance your very first day and every day after.
The APAC Campaign Manager, Sports will manage marketing operations for campaign planning, execution and post mortem. Reporting to the APAC Head of Franchise the scope of role will include live service coordination and executional guidance, fluid reporting processes being established and maintained, and the use of data-driven and insights-led inputs gathered from a variety of teams and partners.
- Project managing campaign roll out
- Lead live service executional guidance
- Daily coordination of partner and partner management and communications
- Oversee the internal planning frameworks for APAC and Franchise POCs
- Regular campaign health reporting for main franchises
- Develop reporting dashboards for APAC and global use
- Experience working on and management of Marketing Campaigns across the APAC region, including a solid understanding of marketing principles and practices
- Relationships builiding with all partners at all levels of an organization
- A proven track record working in a multinational environment across a diverse market
- A team-first player, who works in a collaborative, team-oriented fashion, though maintains work ethics
- A passion for video games and the entertainment industry (desirable)
- A passion for football and the wider EA SPORTS portfolio (desirable)
- Modern office conveniently located next to major transport links
- A games area with consoles so you can get your gaming fix
- Regular events, from weekly sports to quarterly offsite socials
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic company and industry
How to Apply
Community / Marketing Title: Campaign Manager, Sports & Racing
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-03-28 08:36:21.007
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.