Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 155039
Position Title: Asst Producer II
The role is for an Associate Producer on the EA SPORTS FIFA team. As part of the development team for competitive gaming, the Associate Producer is accountable for the delivery of the FIFA eSports edition for competitive gaming event usage. With a passion for eSports and football the Associate Producer understands the product needs and is able to translate these into actionable items by working with a dedicated team of cross-functional developers.
- Own the operational aspects for FIFA competitive gaming software deliverables, providing best-in-class service to our competitive gaming event teams
- Ensure build deliveries are lined up against event and patch schedules
- Ensure logistics surrounding build delivery and software event setup is completed for each of the competitive gaming events
- Be the gatekeeper for quality and ensure the team focuses on the right priorities throughout the development cycle
- Be able to identify and articulate efficiencies in process and product and push them from conception to successful integration
- Define important features and tools needed to grow the competitive gaming eco-system and align with the Production team on design and delivery
- Ensure risks are highlighted and drive mitigations
- Provide regular, targeted and relevant updates to stakeholders
- 3-5 years of experience in Game Production
- Passionate about competitive gaming and familiar with the eSports landscape.
- Experienced in articulating product requirements and constraints, resulting in bulletproof feature designs
- Proven track record on delivering complex and time sensitive software projects.
- Ability to negotiate and align stakeholder requirements across various departments and backgrounds.
- An analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with JIRA, Hansoft and Confluence beneficial.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-03-26 22:21:02.51
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.