QA Automation Analyst
Location: Bucharest, RO
Requisition Number: 154963
Position Title: Contingent
The Quality Analyst role is responsible for ensuring the quality and usability of all customer facing content and features. This person will play a key role in qualitative assessments, feature design and reviews, defect discovery and assessment, understanding development tools and workflow, and assisting with the generation and execution of the application test plan.
- Work within the development team to understand and communicate project quality objectives
- Assist in testing early prototypes and designs generated by the development team
- Utilize and understand the tools and development workflows in order to test and debug implementation
- Test case creation based on design documentation or feature expertise
- Input and confirm issues in the project’s bug tracking database
- Ensure product stability and performance by:
- White-box and/or tools-assisted manual testing
- Reproduction and regression of defects, defect origin analysis
- Test content in development environment, focusing on defect discovery and prevention
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Quality assurance, software application testing, or other equivalent experience
- Training or experience with software testing tools; Selenium preferred
- Knowledge of the Game Industry and software development processes
- Competence with some of the current development technologies and platforms including C#, Java, SQL, and web design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow documented procedures, identify potential improvements and update as necessary
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a distributed team
- Task oriented, able to set realistic milestones and work towards successful completion
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible – able to adapt plans and react to change
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Consistently demonstrate respect for others roles and contributions
- Resourceful and innovative - identify issues and opportunities, as required.
- Goal driven achiever with high productivity
- Ability to see, understand and work within the wider strategic picture
- Flexible; comfortable in environment of constant change
Community / Marketing Title: QA Automation Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-03-19 08:06:59.227
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bucharest, RO