Software Engineer Intern (Summer Intern)
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi CN
Requisition Number: 154920
Position Title: Intern General
Software Engineer Intern (Summer 2018)
This position will serve as a Software Engineer or Software Engineer in Test Intern in Digital Platform Commerce group.
- Learn and understand given design and feature implementation
- Work with developer, test, program manager and your mentor to understand business requirement and translate that into technical design which is reviewed and signed off by stack holder
- Fast and creatively prototyping to demonstrate early concept development
- Willing to take risks or challenges
- Implement high quality code with comprehensive unit testing and passing code review process for every check in
- Fix bugs raised from stabilization, integration and production
- Troubleshoot issues raised from production and resolve customer problems
- BS/MS candidates in Computer science or related technical major is required
- Solid computer science background including Algorithm, Data Structure, Operation System, OO principles, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn complexity system and new technologies
- Experience with C#/Java/C++ development
- Passion about customer, partner and quality
- Passion about large scale distributed online services
- Good team working and communication skills
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer Intern (Summer Intern)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-03-13 01:31:36.09
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi CN