UFC - Assistant Presentation Producer/Designer
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia CA
Requisition Number: 154913
Position Title: Asst Producer II
UFC Assistant Presentation Producer/Designer
An EA Sports Assistant Producer at EA Vancouver works closely with the production and development team on creating the best possible experiences for the EA Sports customer. Deep knowledge of MMA, UFC and a genuine passion for the sport and culture is a necessary as well as a good eye for product quality and usability.
Some of the main tasks for this position include audio and presentation design and content execution so excellent organizational and communication skills are a must have. Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external partners is critical.
- Ability to think creatively while working with high-level direction through all phases of the development cycle.
- Ability to own game features from design to execution working with cross discipline leads and teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with individuals from different disciplines, focused on achieving shared product/business goals.
- Ability to come up with and document creative ideas, evaluate and critique existing ideas.
- Good eye and ear for game quality and strong advocate for the end-user experience, specifically around audio and game presentation.
- Good problem-solving skills and results-oriented.
- Ability to focus on the big picture and always keep in mind the desired outcome.
- Some experience with video and audio production an asset.
- Responsible for presentation design and executing content plan, meeting deadlines and quality levels for the game.
- Own, design and drive the execution of various Presentation features.
- Work with UFC producers to understand targets and priority changes.
- Responsible for effective communication of progress and quality with the UFC team.
- Develop game-wide relationships with other producers/designers and strong engagement with internal/external partner groups.
- Work closely across teams to manage dependencies and coordinate deliverables.
- Contribute to team morale & team health, encourage others towards positive working relationships.
- Min 2-year background in game design and/or production with relevant experience working with tight deadlines.
- Passion for and deep understanding of MMA and UFC.
- Good knowledge of the EA SPORTS UFC franchise.
Community / Marketing Title: UFC - Assistant Presentation Producer/Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-03-12 01:30:48.197
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Vancouver, British Columbia CA