Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 154831
Position Title: Assoc Producer I
Role: Assistant Presentation Producer (Temporary)
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, global videogame competitions and breakthrough digital experiences. EA SPORTS delivers personal access to the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports simulation videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA, NHL® hockey, NBA JAM basketball, NCAA® Football, Fight Night boxing, EA SPORTS MMA, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® golf, and EA SPORTS Active. For more information about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit www.easports.com to connect, share and compete.
An EA Sports Assistant Presentation Producer at EA Vancouver works closely with the production and design team on identifying and creating live content that the EA Sports customer longs for. Deep knowledge of Hockey and a genuine passion for the sport is a requirement. You will also need a good eye for product quality and usability along with a hunger for AAA game development.
Some of the main tasks for this position include live content design and live content execution which will require you to have good people skills. Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external developers is therefore a requirement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with individuals from different disciplines, focused on achieving shared product/business goals.
- Understands recent trends and what good looks like within a live service model and how it applies to the current product.
- Has experience with cameras either digital and/or practical. Candidate should know how to frame a shot and understand rules of composition. Practical photography experience is a bonus.
- Ability to come up with and document creative ideas. Evaluate and critique existing ideas.
- Good eye for game quality and strong advocate for the end-user experience.
- Good problem-solving skills and results-oriented.
- Ability to focus on the big picture and always keep in mind the desired outcome.
- Systems thinker with the ability to learn and understand how end to end systems work.
- Work with NHL producers to understand targets and priority changes.
- Responsible for effective communication of progress and quality with NHL team.
- Develops game-wide relationships and strong engagement with other groups (e.g. Marketing/QA/etc).
- Create and maintain documentation for upcoming and current Presentation features
- Assist with audio recording sessions
- Camera creation for the EA Sports broadcast package and the main menu.
- Work closely across teams to manage dependencies and coordinate deliverables.
- Contribute to team morale & team health. Encourage others towards positive working relationships.
- Min 1 year background in game design and/or production with relevant experience working on a live service with tight deadlines.
- Passion for and deep understanding of Hockey.
- Good knowledge of the EA SPORTS NHL franchise.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-03-05 00:24:57.453
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.