Software Engineer-Tools (contract)
Location: Orlando, Florida US
Requisition Number: 154615
Position Title: Contingent
Our team is highly agile and firmly believe in creating clean, testable, scalable, high quality code. Our group is a small team developing full stack web applications in a highly flexible, fast paced environment. The individual we are looking for is a team player with great ideas, passionate about their work, self-motivated, and has the ability to design and develop web applications from start to finish. We encourage a strong work/life balance within a casual working environment, where developers are respected for their ideas and opinions.
- Bootstrap, Webpack, NodeJS, HTML, Angular 2.0 or higher
- CSS and CSS preprocessors such as Sass or LESS
- IIS Express / IIS Server
- MySQL or SQL server with a strong understanding of writing efficient SQL queries
- Experience with source control software such as Perforce or Git
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience developing and maintaining full stack ASP.NET Web API or MVC.
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility and standards.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate ideas efficiently with other programmers, artists, and designers.
- Experience working closely with customers to design and execute web applications from start to finish.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer-Tools (contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-02-26 19:26:23.203
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Orlando, Florida US