Sr. Quality Analyst
Location: Redwood City, California US
Requisition Number: 154509
Position Title: Sr Quality Analyst
Sr. Quality Analyst
EAX QA is seeking an individual to fill a Senior Quality Analyst role for the EAX Play Team. A Senior Quality Analyst is responsible for executing Quality Verification strategies on assigned features in an embedded environment. You will be responsible for overseeing multiple different areas/products, defining and executing on Quality Strategies.
- Deliver technical, quantitative and qualitative feedback and be the voice of QUALITY for the project.
- Working closely with Production/Development to understand technical bugs. Suggest possible solutions to issues
- Provide test strategies for technical feature development
- Perform in-depth testing and analysis of new and existing functionalities, features, and system to ensure requirements are met and work as intended
- Create and maintain testing documentation
- Work with QA Engineers to create and use tools to execute automation across multiple platforms
- Effectively utilize telemetry and metrics to monitor and report on the product health, and identify key issues to resolve
- Collaborating with peers on continuously improving our processes
Some skills we are looking for:
- Familiarity with RESTful or GraphQL service architecture
- Familiarity with web component libraries like React, Angular, Polymer
- Excellent communication skills and able to collaborate with team members across various studios and time zones
- Ability to understand the big picture and direction of the project to ensure daily tasks align with the overall project goals
- Proactive behavior to analyze and identify risks early so that can be escalated in a timely manner
- 3+ year QA experience
- Familiarity with Origin or similar products and services
- Experience working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience working in a scrum model with other QA, developers, producers, and designers.
- Familiar with test automation and its benefits
- Familiar with JIRA or similar defect tracking systems
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Quality Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-02-01 03:35:21.43
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location: Redwood City
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US