Summer: Player Network Product Management Intern (MBA)
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 154387
Position Title: Intern General
At EA we’re devoted to creating awesome experiences within and around our games. The Player Network enables a continuous play experience, making it easy for players to discover and enjoy games and the content that they love, while connecting with friends and communities through meaningful, shared experiences.
We are looking for a Product Management Intern to join the player network team. The PM Intern will be responsible for driving product vision, business strategy and feature requirements to create a more social, more connected, and richer player experience across the network for one of our product initiatives. This person will partner closely with Design, Technology, Worldwide Game Studios and Marketing to define, build and scale great products from our headquarters in Redwood City, California. For the right candidate this will be an incredible opportunity to have a big impact on a strategic priority for the company.
- Define product vision and strategy based on deep understanding of social network design and mobile engagement mechanics;
- Partner closely with game studios, product, and design teams to conceptualize, spec and implement engaging social features that are interoperable with in-game systems;
- Drive product requirements and feature roadmaps from concept through delivery; write clear and concise specs for new content, features and systems;
- Identify opportunities using a variety of channels including data analytics, competitive research, design hypotheses, player feedback;
- Define, own and analyze performance metrics, proactively identify and implement optimizations to improve player experience, drive player adoption, engagement and retention.
- Define testing protocol, set up and execute A/B & multivariate tests, establish benchmarks internally and externally, measure performance;
Required skills and experience:
- High empathy for players
- Strong business acumen balanced with strong creative abilities
- Passion for games and creating innovative, fun and compelling social experiences
- Strong data analysis skills, experience with A/B and multivariate testing preferred
- Deep understanding of the latest consumer internet and mobile trends
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and influence effectively
- Performance-driven team player with outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Design, or related field; currently pursuing MBA
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus: product management, consumer internet products, design / creative industry (e.g., working at agency)
Community / Marketing Title: Summer: Player Network Product Management Intern (MBA)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-01-23 18:19:46.23
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.