Location: Playa Vista, California US
Requisition Number: 154384
Position Title: Producer II
We are DICE Los Angeles
Our mission is to create world class entertainment and we work in a manner that is different from the rest of the industry. We believe that our games reflect the means by which they are produced. The ones that are crafted in an inspiring climate have qualities that resonate to gamers. At DICE LA, you will be empowered to have a creative stake in everything you do. We have a flat creative hierarchy where everyone is a game maker, no matter what they do. We also firmly believe that in order to achieve peak performance one must have a balance between work and personal life.
We want this to be the studio where you do the best work of your career.
We are looking for a passionate, talented, experienced Senior Producer with a proven track record of leading teams to global success, someone who is eager to join us in our drive to push quality to the next level.
The Senior Producer will be leading one of our studio’s projects. They will be part of the creative visionary team for the product, the ambassador of the project, and the person who builds and motivates the team to accomplish their goals of creating high quality, hugely entertaining game on time and on budget.
As the Senior Producer your chief responsibility is to manage and lead the entire cross-discipline development team across all phases of development from initial concept, through prototyping, project scoping, production, finaling, soft launch, worldwide launch, and into what should be many years of successful blockbuster live service.
This is a key leadership role that involves a high level of interaction with team members, development partners, studio leadership, and EA executives.
- Shape and drive the vision, direction and business for a DICE LA product and service
- Actively and deliberately balance the needs of the players, the studio and the business
- Provide strong leadership, inspire and motivate the team through personal example, enthusiasm, and dedication
- Manage, coach and inspire, while creating strong positive relationships with the entire team
- Champion the DICE LA product and service and its quality at Electronic Arts, and drive and communicate the long-term roadmap for the product in relevant forums
- Define and own the KPI's for the product, understanding both EA business and product centric goals
- Represent the voice and the face of the game internally at the company, and externally to players
- Partner with the wider company spanning from Marketing, GCG, GAI, Publishing and PR, to Frostbite, Business Development and EADP, to align the company around the vision for the product and drive the business forward
Skills We Look For:
The successful candidate will have a strong mix of creative, leadership, technical, innovative and managerial experience from the live services gaming space.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Senior or Lead Producer
- Experience managing medium-large internal teams or development studios within the video game industry (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Audio Specialists, Senior Project Managers, Associate Producers, etc.)
- 7+ years of experience developing and executing game project plans
- 5+ years of experience leading, motivating and driving teams to success
- Expert communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation, change management, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to successfully partner across global organizations and studios
- Successful track record in the development of high profile entertainment and software products
- Strong knowledge of the software/game market and platforms
- Ability to know what types of products will resonate with players and be able to assess the feasibility of and define a strategy for producing new products
- Sound decision-making based on both data analysis, market knowledge, and personal judgement
- Assertive and motivated team player
- High degree of initiative, takes opportunities to make improvements
- Ownership mentality: accountable, invested in outcomes
- Humility and Integrity
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality.
Apply online with a combined resume and reel/portfolio.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-01-22 17:25:50.56
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location: Los Angeles - Playa Vista
Location_formattedLocationLong: Playa Vista, California US