GRC Security Operations Manager
Location: Bucharest, RO
Requisition Number: 154360
Position Title: Manager SRM
EA Security, GRC Security Operations Manager
The Challenge Ahead
Protect EA’s information and advise internal teams on the best approach to meeting regulatory, 3rd party and internal security requirements for our information assets. In this role, you will utilize your outstanding organizational, communications, analytical and problem-solving skills while collaborating with EA Security Leadership, IT, EA Digital Platform and Game Studio teams. This position reports to the Director of Governance, Risk and Compliance in the EA Security group.
What this GRC Security Operations Manager will do at EA:
You will be a key member of the EA Security team, providing security governance and execution for EA’s business worldwide.
The mission of this role will be to lead operational processes primarily in the following areas: third party vendor assessment, security exception requests, SOX readiness and privacy compliance reviews. This role will serve as the operational program leader, driving strategic and tactical execution of key processes that support critical data asset protection, and measure, report and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of those processes.
- Lead our EA GRC Security Operations program, including direct management of a local team of skilled and motivated resources
- Build a scalable security operations program that will intake worldwide requests and efficiently manage processes through completion within service level agreements
- Develop creative ways to measure efficiency and effectiveness of process outcomes and drive improvements to our performance across our third-party vendor assessment, security exception request, SOX readiness and privacy compliance review services
- Augment current service portfolio and cross-train employees on new processes to enable growth and promote improvements within the current team
- Partner with internal and external security teams to become a trusted advisor within their programs, projects and services
- Demonstrate sound risk judgement in areas where EA needs to balance business value and efficiency against residual risk
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, or other technical major.
- Direct management experience and proven capability to successfully coach and mentor teams in a complex environment
- IT and business experience, leading risk and compliance assessments or audits in an IT, Audit or compliance role.
- Proven experience managing audit and compliance processes and procedures, including project planning, control testing and remediation activities.
- Solid understanding of assessing and designing internal controls for information security in an enterprise-level environment.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Understanding of one or more industry frameworks and/or compliance regulations: i.e., NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 27001, International Privacy requirements (EU Privacy / GDPR, PAC Rim including Safe Harbor)
- Demonstrated ability to understand IT and business challenges and comfortable with tackling a risk-based approach to complex compliance issues.
- In-depth knowledge of information security audit, risk management and policy compliance.
- Substantial exposure to cloud security, data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, and outsourced systems.
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Must be willing to travel to other EA locations as necessary.
- Strong overall communications, presentation, facilitation and diplomacy skills
- Problem solving skills, ability to prioritize and work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team
- Professionalism in dealing with all levels of management, staff and vendors
- Comfortable with ambiguous problems and independently developing strategy and solutions
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- CISSP or other information security certifications are a plus
Community / Marketing Title: GRC Security Operations Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-01-22 07:32:25.63
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bucharest, RO