Security Data Analyst
Location: Orlando, Florida US
Requisition Number: 154187
Position Title: Contingent
Online Security Analyst
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Want to help shape the future of online gaming? Want to be a core part of the team leading EA SPORTS’s online security strategy? We have the job for you!
The Challenge Ahead
EA SPORTS Tiburon is seeking an Online Game Security Analyst in a role to own the support of high quality online Madden & NBA Live gameplay experiences by predicting, monitoring, investigating, and reacting to online security issues.
- Monitor state of security, behavior, and in-game economy through tools, game database SQL queries, and social media
- Monitor game log data, notifications, and user reports of exploitive behavior for further action
- Work closely with customer service, communications, the dev team, and game analysts to resolve issues
- Identify existing and new online security holes and work closely with security engineers and game analysts to identify solutions
- Define new data and metrics requirements for engineers and game analysts to implement to further enhance the security of our product
- Create and run ad-hoc SQL queries to retrieve game security data for reporting purposes
Required Technical Skills and Experience
- A successful track record and at least five years of experience in technology and information security. Ideally, this experience would have been gained within an Online Services type environment. Media Entertainment or related verticals would be an advantage.
- At least three years of experience being responsible for reviewing, recommending, implementing, and supporting security solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of recognized security industry standards and leading practices (e.g., PCI, OWASP, NIST, DISA, CIS, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of network technologies and platforms (e.g., TCP/IP, routing protocols, subnet, VLAN, QoS, MPLS, access control list, network traffic analysis, IDS/IPS, proxy, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of server and workstation technologies and platforms (e.g., Windows, Unix, Linux, Macs, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of middleware technologies and platforms (e.g., databases, web server, application servers, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of directory, identity, authentication, and access management technologies (e.g., AD, LDAP, SSO, AD FS, multi-factor authentication, TACACS+, Radius, etc.).
- Broad knowledge of security technologies, solutions, and tools (e.g., encryption technologies, SIEM, DLP, AV, port scanners, vulnerability scanners, etc.).
- Knowledge of the various application development platforms and secure application architecture/design and development
- Broad knowledge of operational and security processes/controls (e.g., vulnerability management, patch management, configuration management, access management, etc.).
- Solid understanding of assessing and designing security controls in an enterprise-level environment.
- Broad understanding of how to conduct risk assessments and the associated methodologies involved in risk mitigation and the presentation of this work.
- Must be able to understand business strategies that are only defined on a conceptual level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Certifications in one or more of the following areas is a plus: CISSP, CISM, GISO, GCIH.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
- We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
Community / Marketing Title: Security Data Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-12-20 21:50:08.79
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Orlando, Florida US