Pathfinder IT Intern (BS/BA)
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 154035
Position Title: Intern General
he Pathfinders program is a 12-week summer internship designed for college underclassmen interested in engineering or analytics disciplines. This program offers students the ability to explore career opportunities and gain insight into the Gaming industry. Students work on real teams with impactful projects alongside industry veterans to gain hands-on experience with valuable tools and programing languages, while also developing leadership skills.
The Pathfinders program incorporates structured learning and provides you with the tools to be successful during your time at EA. Each Pathfinder intern will have peer and professional mentorship, participate in networking activities, and engage with senior leaders. We particularly encourage applications from students who are historically underrepresented in this field.
We are currently seeking applicants for our IT Product and Program Management Security team.
Development Track Opportunities
- EAIT – This group works to provide state of the art technology solutions to the enterprise, optimizing powerful productivity across our infrastructure, network, applications, and business systems.
- EA Security – Work with this team reduce EA’s exposure to significant security risks by providing a measured, proportionate set of security and risk management controls, services and solutions.
- Through Both - You will gain exposure to IT security initiatives in the technical areas of Identity, Cloud, Endpoint, Visibility, Development, Commerce, Data, Remote Worker, and Application Services,.
- Freshman or sophomore student enrolled in a four-year BA/BS program
- A demonstrated an interest in security, IT, computer science or related technical discipline.
- Interests in Project, Program, and Product Management
- Strong communication
- Exhibit leadership skills and potential
Community / Marketing Title: Pathfinder IT Intern (BS/BA)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-01-03 19:12:20.1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.