Marketing Technology Platform Manager, PMO
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 153937
Position Title: Marketing Manager I
Title: Marketing Technology Platform Manager, PMO
The position of the Martech Operations Manager will be responsible for EA’s marketing technology stack (media-centric) and all facets of executing our paid marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience in executing global multi-channel campaigns for a large multi-national brand.
This role is expected to manage all aspects of their tech stack - including working to understand the marketers’ requirements for their campaigns, coordinate our internal stakeholders, align relevant processes and manage our tech partners to execute campaigns on time and with the highest possible quality.
- Execute against vision and internal roadmap for our Martech stack
- Build and maintain strategic and meaningful relationships with both 3rd party and internal stakeholders across (e.g. media and creative organizations)
- Manage the tracking for and assist the media activation team with the execution of campaigns across paid media channels - including display, video, programmatic, search, and social
- Partner with Sr. Director to manage sourcing, RFP, due-diligence, testing, evaluation, and selection of Martech partners and platforms, as well as the legal, finance, sourcing, and renewal processes
- Continually improve Martech platforms to meet evolving demands and test new platforms for potential inclusion in our tech stack
- Educate internal and external stakeholders on roles and responsibilities (as they relate to our tech stack) to meet operational excellence
- Clear understanding of digital media operations and tracking
- Experience with digital marketing and advertising platforms (DCM, DV360, Search Ads 360, etc.) and use of audience targeting within a media environment
- Experience with tag management platforms (Tealium, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Familiarity with DCO/DCPs within a media environment is highly desired
- Practical experience in a cutting-edge and high-paced Digital Marketing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including managing stakeholders outside direct sphere of influence
- Ability to self-organize, multi-task and work independently on several projects to meet business objectives
- Ability to solve marketing challenges through the application of technology
- Ability to drive transparent by providing detailed and accurate reporting of work managed
- Familiarity with GDPR and privacy issues
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Comfortable with reporting tools, dashboards, and data visualization
- Self-motivated and collaborative
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Technology Platform Manager, PMO
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-12-07 16:09:16.923
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.