Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 153790
Position Title: Specialist II, Accounting
We have an excellent opening at Electronic Arts in General Ledger Accounting domain. Candidate will be responsible for General accounting function which includes preparation of bank reconciliations, manual journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules. Fixed Assets experience will be an added advantage. Assisting with month end close activities and supporting the team members in carrying out the responsibilities of the organization.
- Should have prior experience in General Accounting process.
- Should have hands on experience in preparation of Bank reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of Balance sheet items (Fixed assets, current assets, current liabilities etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of Balance sheet items/ Income statement line items.
- Knowledge of Accrual preparation.
- Knowledge on Amortization of pre payments.
- Working knowledge of FX accounting.
- Knowledge of Fixed assets accounting cycle (capitalization, depreciation accounting, disposals, retirement etc.).
- Should be able to assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Commerce
- 2-4 years of accounting experience.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices with excellent communication skills.
- Hands on experience on Oracle R12 will be an added advantage.
Community / Marketing Title: GL Accountant
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-12-04 06:16:27.17
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN