Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 153732
Position Title: Intern General
Intern – Software Engineer
- Knowledge/Experience in one or more of the following: Node JS, Python, Perl or Ruby
- Understanding of cloud platform services (AWS, Google GCP, Azure)
- Knowledge on developing with AWS Lambda, Serverless, Docker
- General knowledge of the following technologies
- MySQL / SQL, MySQL
- Networking (routing, load balancing, firewalls, tcp/ip, udp)
- SSH / SCP
- Windows and Linux server management
- Basic understanding of machine learning and AI concepts and solutions
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
If you’re interested in this role, you’ll need:
- Knowledge on automation using Automation Anywhere, or UI Path is a big plus.
- Perusing the Final semester / Final year of BE/BTech degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, interpersonal, conflict resolution skills
- Ability to balance the pressures of a fast-paced operations with the need for a fun, productive group and environment
Community / Marketing Title: Intern
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-02-22 05:22:40.23
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN