Director, Product Management - Game Creation
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia CA
Requisition Number: 153486
Position Title: Director Program Management
We are EA
And we make games – How cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative and passionate people in the industry working toward a shared vision: to inspire and unite through play.
What we are looking for
EA IT is looking for an innovative experienced product leader with a track record for driving technical product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery in an end-to-end product life cycle. Our product leaders are natural evangelists and strong influencers, able to effectively communicate with both senior software engineers as well as c-suite leadership.
This role will be responsible for guiding the future of EA’s IT enabled game development technology to provide the best creator experience in the gaming industry. This includes defining product vision and strategy, solution discovery, roadmap creation and communication, solution validation, all the way through to user enablement and measuring success. This is your chance to advance the software development technology used by all of EA’s titles and franchises.
- Serve as a trusted strategic partner to our studio executives; drive the creation of a global vision for game creation technologies supported by product roadmaps to deliver value to our game making organizations.
- Work with stakeholders to define product strategy, features, short term and long term goals.
- Clearly define trade-offs and work around organizational constraints to drive product decisions.
- Use data creatively to communicate product vision, ideas and concepts to influence stakeholders.
- Drive execution of all product related initiatives.
- Define, monitor, and analyze metrics for launched products and feed that analysis back into the product development process.
- Maintain market awareness and knowledge of industry technology and product trends.
- Inspire and develop the team of Product Managers in the Game Creation team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and customer service skills
- Proven product leadership skills with a history of creating a delightful customer experiences and maximizing the value delivered by the product
- Demonstrated aptitude for data driven decision making
- Positive approach to influencing others and getting work done and professionalism in dealing with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to manage the pressures of a fast paced, dynamic environment while maintaining a pleasurable atmosphere
- Demonstrable understanding of PC, console and mobile gaming industry, development, platforms and ecosystems
- Clear knowledge of modern software development practices and paradigms
- Significant game development, product management or consulting experience
- Travel when required
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Product Management - Game Creation
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-11-08 23:04:05.047
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Vancouver, British Columbia CA