Location: Stockholm, Stockholms lan SE
Requisition Number: 153220
Position Title: Producer II
We are DICE
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning developer based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise.
At DICE, Senior Producers are at the forefront in the making of our games. You focus on the vision, product roadmap, user experience, and business of the title, while pulling together internal and external, cross functional teams, to deliver an outstanding product. You are also great mentors for future leaders as well as being the voice of the consumer.
We are now looking for a Senior Producer to join one of our teams at DICE. As the Senior Producer you will be the primary owner of the project and you report to the Executive Producer. Our ideal candidate has a strong passion for console and PC gaming in general and shooters in particular and a strong desire to push games forward.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owns the vision for the game
- Owns priorities of the project
- Source of truth on project quality from a player first perspective
- Drives decision making through a healthy, collaborative culture.
- An expert in understanding the player needs, business goals and drivers through feedback, data and gut-feel
- Lives the values of the team
- 6+ years of experience as a Producer or equivalent role
- At least three shipped AAA title on PC and Console or equivalent experience in games as a service
- Excellent understanding of the current shooter market and competition
- Experience in representing the game team and product to media
- Experience in presenting to the executive layer of a large game development organization
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members from different locations and different disciplines
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven ability to seek or demonstrate clear decision making
- Relevant education and diploma (Game Design, Computer Science, Project Management etc)
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
At DICE we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and cross fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees’ with occupational pension.
Although we enjoy working hard at DICE, we respect and value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we strive to maintain even during high-intensity periods.
We also thought you might like to know
The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online with a combined CV and introduction letter in English.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-02-26 12:32:23.297
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stockholm, Stockholms lan SE