Security Engineering Program Manager
Location: Seattle, Washington US
Requisition Number: 153018
Position Title: Program Manager III
The Security Engineering Team is responsible for ensuring that all EA Games are developed with the security of our players and their information as a priority. It partners closely with Platform and Game development teams to ensure that security issues are identified and resolved throughout the application and service lifecycle.
This role will be focused on delivering programs and providing consistent engagement with partner teams across EA.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Security Engineering Program Management
- Define and execute security engagement and partnership strategy with internal game and platform teams
- Develop and integrate processes and tooling to support Security Development Lifecycle efforts
- Oversee partner and security engineering expectations and deliverables to ensure accountability.
- Proactively identify and drive to resolution potential resourcing, technology, and process gaps related to security engineering efforts.
- Build and oversee a team of security technical program managers
- Provide oversight to security program managers including operational methodology and process adherence
- Develop security KPI’s through partnering with engineering teams in addition to defining and building operational capabilities.
- Conduct project post-mortem reviews and project closure
- Provide regular insight and status of security engineering efforts to Sr. Leadership.
Security & Risk Analysis
- Ensure that security risks are properly addressed prior to release
- Develop and implement a consistent approach and methodology for security risk prioritization
Relationship Management and Domain knowledge-
- Build durable and accountable relationships within game development and platform teams.
- Work collaboratively with Security Engineering resources to determine proper approach and priority to resolving potential security risks.
- Understand partner team development and engineering capabilities to influence secure design, development and deployment considerations.
- Partner with CIO staff and PMO to
JOB QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIRED SKILLS:
- BSC or other related I.T Degree equivalent qualification
- Solid security engineering and security program experience.
- Must have hands on experience defining and leveraging SDL practices and methodologies.
- Extensive project management & implementation experience and collaborating with various business stakeholders globally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and customer service skills
- Extensive experience briefing executive leadership on security risks and identifying a developing path to resolution
- Experience managing large information security initiatives and a solid understanding of application security concepts.
- Experience developing people skills
- Track record of planning and delivering cost effective results
- Excellent leadership/management skills with the ability to multi-task delegate and prioritize tasks.
- Proven project leadership skills with the ability to multi-task, delegate and prioritize tasks.
- Must be able to manage and influence on and off-shore development, integration, and quality assurance teams.
- Proven ability to evaluate and manage risk
- Ability to get work done from others with a positive approach
- Ability to balance the pressures of a fast-paced project environment with the need for a fun, productive group and environment
- Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing business models and organization structures
- Professionalism in dealing with all levels of management and staff
Community / Marketing Title: Security Engineering Program Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-10-17 05:36:21.187
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Seattle, Washington US