Speech Audio Artist (Contract)
Location: Gothenburg, SE
Requisition Number: 152997
Position Title: Contingent
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
Audioworks is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Audio Artist who can make an immediate contribution to our team. This successful candidate must be able to work with an audio team for a specific project. The individual should have core experience in select phases of audio design and production, in sound design and implementation. This candidate will work within the Audioworks team and should have a basic understanding of game development. The ideal candidate will have a passion for video games, with an overwhelming drive to create a world class audio experience.
What an Audio Artist does at EA
- Creating quality audio for the current videogame or supporting assets
- Submit final audio files on or before required deadlines
- Submit EQ and mastering of sound effects for audio review
- Interactive element tuning such as editing a node-based graph interface
- Quality control review of project(s)
- Sound design of source elements and/or speech editing, naming and file organization
- Audio post production for in-game video content
The next great EA Audio Artist also needs
- A minimum of 3 years audio production experience
- Experience with UI audio production is beneficial
- Proficiency in using game development tools, technology and pipelines (Wwise, FMOD)
- Comfortable with modern audio creation equipment, software and recording techniques, with a level of proficiency in at least one DAW
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Creative and technical thinker
- Works well as part of a team and be able to discuss with Designer and Developers.
- Strong artistic and creative sensibilities
More about our location
Ghost Games is an EA studio located on the west coast of Sweden. Gothenburg is Sweden’s second largest city with a population of about 1 million people. This charming location was chosen because of the plethora of highly talented game developers that can be found in this part of Sweden and its southern regions. Founded on the core principles of excellence, fun and respect, Ghost is working to create a world-class team of developers and an exceptional working environment, and to build the next big thing in AAA gaming.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Community / Marketing Title: Speech Audio Artist (Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-10-08 06:47:31.127
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Gothenburg, SE