Summer: Publishing Intern (MBA)
Location: Redwood City, California US
Requisition Number: 152885
Position Title: Intern General
EA is looking for an MBA Student to help with campaign roadmap planning, account strategy and market research across our retail, digital and mobile channels.
This internship will be part of EA’s Publishing team, which is responsible for mobile and HD game sales in the mobile, digital and physical commercial channels. The publishing intern will have the opportunity to work with multiple groups within Publishing to get a breadth of experience, connections and industry knowledge.
The Publishing team’s primary goal drive revenue through all channels where EA games are sold. We develop account strategy and commercial roadmaps, as well as partner with multiple cross functional teams to influence campaign and product strategy.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Campaign roadmap planning
- Work collaboratively to shape account strategy (retail, digital, mobile)
- Provide market and channel research to inform business decisions
- Influence cross-functional teams through discussion and conversation
- Support merchandising analysis and best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
- MBA candidate
- Strong relationship skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Comfortable with analyzing data
- Interest in gaming industry or active PC/Console and/or Mobile gamer
Desired Success Measurement
- Provide tangible, data-based recommendations to drive revenue through our commercial channels
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to propose solutions
- Completion of one or more formal proposals and/or reports at time of intern completion
Community / Marketing Title: Summer: Publishing Intern (MBA)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-10-09 17:53:03.02
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location: Redwood City
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US