Associate Software Engineer - Security (University Grad)
Location: Austin, Texas US
Requisition Number: 152556
Position Title: Assoc Software Engineer - Security
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer - Security
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Associate Software Engineer for Security is responsible for the successful delivery of assigned Security-related projects within the Online Security team. Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership, and oversight of assigned projects;
- Developing creative solutions to solve security gaps
- Working closely with the greater EA Security team as well as studio partners
- Working with the other engineers on the Online Security team to deliver products
What a Associate Software Engineer for Security does at EA:
- Working as part of our Online Security team, you’ll hone your development skills, learning to turn your ideas into implementations that are leveraged company-wide
- Collaborates with cross-discipline teams to deliver amazing products and features
- Implements and maintains reliable and efficient code
- Hones their communication skills to be able to collaborate with engineers and other disciplines within EA Security and across the Company
- Produces clear, detailed documentation for all projects
The next great Associate Software Engineer for Security also needs:
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or comparable technical degree.
- Some experience with C++ and Python
- Experience with object-oriented design and implementation
- Background should also include experience in online/internet related technologies, experience with any of the following: Networking, Security, Systems Administration, Database Administration, Storage, Data Center related technologies.
- Ability to translate business issues into solutions
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills: detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
…and, in general, the potential to sweep us off our feet!
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
Don’t Just Play It – Create It!
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Software Engineer - Security (University Grad)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-09-17 01:51:07.21
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US