Senior Product Manager - Content Engine
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia CA
Requisition Number: 152535
Position Title: Senior Program Manager I
Electronic Arts Player and Developer Experience team is seeking a highly talented Product Manager to join us in building best in class game development tools. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining and assisting with the development of solutions for our content knowledge graph and other developer facing tools for mobile, PC and Console games. We are a dedicated team focusing on developer experience and making it easier to harness the power of EA Digital Platform. As part of this team, you will be responsible for multiple features across multiple development teams, and you will be instrumental in defining the future of the platform and seeing through the features from inception to usage.
- Partner with other teams across the company to guide strategy and technology around content creation and distribution
- Define the product roadmap for needed tools and services
• Act as the product owner for these tools and represent the customer in the development process
• Partner with UX to create a beautifully designed and experienced product and service
• Engage with other platform technology teams to ensure features are supported with cross-platform and scalable solutions
• Define metrics and set KPIs for features you create
- Track and understand the performance of your products and features and propose additional post-launch changes based on the analysis
• Manage the feature production lifecycle from concept to development to release and iteration
• Manage the live products with attention of customers experience and expectations
- Work with customers to understand their workflows, impediments and needs to be able to guide the products with a customer centric view
• Partner with teams throughout the organization including live operations, development, customer service, ecommerce, and marketing to manage features you create
- BS/BA degree required, MS preferred
• Experience in a product management role required
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a diverse set of stakeholders and project team members (UX designers, engineers, managers, game developers, etc)
- Experience with software developer tooling is required
• Experience with a cross platform product or service is a plus
• Experience with Scrum or another agile development methodology is a plus
• Love of gaming and strong understanding of game development is a plus
• Experience with data analytics, pipelines and tools is a plus
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager - Content Engine
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-09-14 18:23:24.183
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Vancouver, British Columbia CA