Location: Vancouver, British Columbia CA
Requisition Number: 152081
Position Title: Producer I
EA SPORTS NHL Team is seeking a Live Producer with console and live service experience to join an established team of developers working on an exciting new title in development at EA Vancouver. This is an opportunity to join a veteran team and help craft the vision and drive execution of NHL’s post launch live service plan.
The Role: Live Producer
As Live Producer you will be primarily responsible for partnering with creative to design and deliver live content to our players around the world. You’ll be involved in the development of the game from the early concept stages through production and you’ll help develop, communicate and execute on the design, technology, and content required to enable live service delivery. Once launched you will be responsible for the Live Services team and the health and performance of the service.
- Be a key member of a console game’s leadership team and a champion of live services, directing the day-to-day development through production and the launch of the game and live service.
- Review existing live service and design and propose innovative new ways to build the service and game
- Work with the production team to prioritize features and set quality targets.
- Manage and mitigate project risks over the course of development and execution of the live service.
- Be the voice of the players, articulate clearly their expectations to the team and provide actionable feedback on why we need to improve our service for our players.
- Work closely with production, art, design, and engineering leads to drive quality, communication and coordination.
- Work with the development director to manage the project schedule, milestones and sprint deliverables.
- Work with art, engineering, QA and design teams to ensure the overall quality and timeliness of all deliverables and that deliverables are built to easily support a live service.
- Partner with central service teams including publishing, marketing, finance, legal, consumer insights, and product analytics.
- Help represent game in both internal and external communications. This includes delivering strong presentations and taking responsibility for internal reviews with key stakeholder’s and participating in external interviews with the media.
- An experienced producer with 6+ years’ experience in a game production role and 4+ years of experience running a live service
- Analytically minded, getting the data you need to support your ideas and drive your decisions.
- A passionate gamer who plays regularly and likes to share your gaming experiences with others
- A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about what is required to build and run a great live service
- Results oriented, able to easily distill down to what is most important, and create plans for removing obstacles and distractions
- A passionate hockey fan
What's In It For You
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, and pension with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav
Community / Marketing Title: Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-08-17 16:26:48.437
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Vancouver, British Columbia CA