Project Manager (Titanfall)
Location: Chatsworth, California US
Requisition Number: 151865
Position Title: DM
Respawn Entertainment is a AAA game development studio that was founded in 2010 by former co-founders of Infinity Ward and creators of the multi-billion-dollar Call of Duty and Modern Warfare franchises. In 2017, Respawn was acquired by Electronic Arts, a leading global interactive entertainment publisher. We have shipped Titanfall and Titanfall 2 to critical acclaim, and are currently hiring for our Star Wars™, Titanfall, and Unannounced VR game development teams. Our motto is gameplay first, and the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry awaits our future team members.
We’re looking for a seasoned Project Manager who will embrace our culture and share his/her hard earned expertise to make and maintain schedules, provide estimate planning and support the producers and team leadership. We’re picturing someone who is experienced in AAA game development, passionate about the build process, and eager to help our teams hit their development goals. If this sounds like you, we look forward to seeing your resume!
What you’ll do...
- Correlate and compare Road Map goals with schedule tasks.
- Gather requirements for work effort from project stakeholders.
- Lead and drive status meetings as needed.
- Communicate schedules, updates, status, major decisions, risks, and blockers.
- Facilitate collaborative review processes between stakeholders and team members.
- Follow change management process to capture change requests, communicate impact, request stakeholder decisions, and execute changes, if applicable.
- Work with production staff and discipline leads to plan effective resource utilization.
- Coordinate, track, and manage the activities of project resources to ensure that project tasks are completed on time, within scope, and at acceptable quality.
- Support Release Management team with appropriate workflows and data for solid publishes and patch notes.
Ideally, you will have...
- 3+ years managing projects utilizing formal project management techniques and tools.
- Understanding of software development processes, software development life cycles, project management methodologies, and performance management.
- Knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies (Agile/Scrum) and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Working knowledge of Jira with hands on experience in setting up projects and reports, including Gant charts and dashboards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in new or ambiguous areas where learning and adaptability are called for.
- Experience shipping games in the last 2 years.
- Worked on at least one AAA product.
- Live Service experience.
- Jira Admin experience.
Benefits & Perks…
Here's a peek at some of what we offer:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life and AD&D insurance benefits.
Flexible Spending Accounts for health and child care.
401K with company match and no vesting period.
Employee Assistance Plan (EAP).
Paid vacation, post-project & holiday office closures, and sick days.
Company-sponsored team events: movie screenings, industry gatherings, and game launch parties to name a few.
Fun office parties throughout the year for employees, friends, and family.
Spacious modern campus with open work spaces and lots of daylight.
Game room with a pool table, ping pong, foosball, arcade and tabletop games.
Fully stocked kitchens with fresh fruit, breakfast, snacks, and more.
Convenient meal order service for on-site lunch deliveries.
State of the art on-site gym with 24/7 access.
On-site yoga classes, massages, and car washes available.
A variety of interest groups and outdoor activities to join with other Respawn Employees: marathons, hikes, biking, and soccer among others.
Friendly, caring co-workers and management.
Community / Marketing Title: Project Manager (Titanfall)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-08-01 18:54:32.673
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location: Los Angeles - Chatsworth
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chatsworth, California US