Okta Technical Lead
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 151183
Position Title: Senior IT Specialist I
Title: Okta Technical Lead
Electronic Arts is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. The Company's game franchises are offered as both packaged goods products and online services delivered through Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. EA has more than 275 million registered players and operates in 75 countries.
Our team, The Employee Experience operations group is responsible for maintaining the application and data services as well as enterprise mobile applications that support all employees throughout EA.
Our goal is to maintain and provide reliable services of all employee experience tools & tech that help each and every EA employee do their job and contribute to the goal of EA making the world’s greatest games.
What will you be doing?
We are hiring an Okta Technical Lead. This person will join a global team of operations managers and Subject matter experts who focus on delivering reliable employee experience services to all EA Employees and improve user experience by understanding the way EA employees work.
The Okta technical lead will have a strong Identity Access Management (IAM) background with in-depth knowledge of leading operations. You will grow, develop and motivate a team of technical experts and lead day-to-day operations of the operations team. You will be responsible for managing the identity solution, resolution of most technically challenging issues and manage new application integrations to Okta. They will also manage other employee experience SaaS tools like Slack and Gsuite.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Spear head application integrations to Okta
- Measure, maintain and improve operation processes to increase efficiency and user experience.
- Build tools and processes that proactively identify user/system issues and respond to situations requiring assistance.
- Define, monitor, and analyze metrics for launched products and feed that analysis back to the product teams.
- Deliver excellent user satisfaction and meet/exceed all operational and satisfaction targets.
- Lead the operational readiness from project team to support teams and ensure solutions are stable and supportable
- Conduct issue reviews to help accelerate closure of support cases and to identify case handling issues; provide feedback to engineers and management, as needed.
- Ensure team readiness for supporting new products and features.
- Build great working relationships within the EA user community.
- Understand our users and how to engage the broader community for common goals
- Understand our domain area to manage operations more effectively
- Use a positive approach to get collaborative work done
- Coach and mentor Support Engineers via case reviews, leading daily technical advisory meetings.
- Analyze data and surface insights from escalations to advocate on behalf of users, drive decision making to improve products and processes.
- Direct involvement in incidents or problems that cause service impact and act as escalation point
- Able to analyze complex cross-functional and cross-platform issues.
- Good capabilities around capacity planning and analysis.
- Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team, in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Professionalism in dealing with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to work in a multi-sourced model using onsite/offshore resources across multiple time zones
- Understanding of cloud platform services (AWS, Google GCP, Azure)
- Experience architecting and developing with AWS Lambda, Serverless, Docker
- Python and Node.js development experience
- Knowledge of identity and access management solutions and models (SSO, SAML, WS-Fed, provisioning, recertification, SCIM, OAuth, Kerberos)
- Experience implementing and managing SSO solutions (Okta, NetIQ, Oracle, Sailpoint, Dell One, etc.…)
- General knowledge of the following technologies
- Active Directory Forests and LDAP
- MySQL / SQL, MySQL / MariaDB
- Networking (routing, load balancing, firewalls, tcp/ip, udp)
- SSH / SCP
- Windows and Linux server management
- Understanding of architecture models and paradigms (e.g. TOGAF, SOA, function oriented architecture)
- Basic understanding of machine learning and AI concepts and solutions
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience architecting and developing applications and services
- Good understanding of IT security principles
If you’re interested in this role, you’ll need:
- Strong identity management experience
- Proven experience in Operations for a similar portfolio of work
- Proven ability to multi-task, delegate, prioritize tasks, evaluate and manage risk
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and customer service skills
- Ability to balance the pressures of a fast-paced operations with the need for a fun, productive group and environment
- Excellent technical skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business models and Organization structures
- Okta Certified Administrator credential highly desired.
- Exposure to content and collaboration tools administration.
- Proven experience in automations.
- Knowledge on RPA desired.
Community / Marketing Title: Okta Technical Lead
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-07-11 03:08:35.71
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN