Associate Financial Analyst
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 118670
Position Title: Associate Financial Analyst
Title: Associate Financial Analyst
BU/Group: Global Finance Shared Services
ENTERTAINING IS OUR PASSION
EA was founded 25 years ago by individuals with a deep passion for making games. Many things have changed over the years as the gaming industry—and the company—has expanded immensely, but we are still driven by the same passion for developing, publishing, and distributing the world’s best games. Our history has been one of great success, and our future looks even brighter. Gaming has come a long way from Pac-Man & Space Invaders to modern EA Favourites like Burnout, Battlefield, Mercenaries, Dead Space, Spore, FIFA, Madden, Need for Speed and the world’s most successful game franchise, The Sims. Fuelled by our talented staff at locations right across the Globe we are united in our passion to continue shaping the future of interactive entertainment. Together we can make a difference.
Finance plays a pivotal role in monitoring the company’s financial performance and ensuring all systems are in place to track current activity and forecast forward. There are a number of Finance roles within EA, including Accountants, Business Analysts, Financial Analysts, Finance Managers, Finance Directors, Financial Controllers, Credit Managers, and Chief Financial Officer.
Financial Analyst will be involved in financial planning analysis and report. Involves working directly with Business partners in managing their budgets, standardizing/improving finance reporting processes.
- Basic Function
Supporting the FP&A team with reporting, analysis and forecasting
Responsibilities and Duties:
The main duties for this AFA role would be:
- ME close including preparing and posting journals, BS recons, report creation (incl flashes and dept close reporting) as well as variance commentary.
- Forecast submission support in terms of loading spend and HC including creating and updating TBHs. Also assist local SFA in converting and loading operational contracted services plan into Hyperion.
- Forecast reporting creating the first draft of the total WWCE estimate deck as well as dept summaries.
- Responsible for proactively supporting the needs of the business
- Support monthly close and forecasting process through updating of information in Hyperion.
- Analyze variances to forecast and communicate to senior management on key drivers
- Manage data in financial system.
- Create insightful reports to drive business decisions
- Reconcile financial reports across different business.
- Drive process improvements & Automation
- Own reporting solution development to establish standard processes and centralized reporting solutions
- MBA / PGDBM / PGDM – Finance Specialization (preferably International)
- Video Gaming Player experience (Console gaming - Candidates applying may have to demonstrate their video gaming skills as a user)
- Qualities / Experience
- 2-4 years of Finance related pre-qualification experience (Preferably in FP&A)
- Effective communication
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Problem solving ability
- Analytical ability
- Understanding of Financial statements
- Theoretical understanding of Financial budgeting
- Team Player
- Quick learner
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Financial Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-03-26 08:00:00.0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN