Location: Edmonton, Alberta CA
Requisition Number: 153938
Position Title: Producer I
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams drive innovation using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and collaborate with thousands of world-class developers across EA’s network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
One of our unannounced titles is looking for a Producer to lead a large cross-functional team of highly skilled developers to build amazing story-focused content for the game
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership on video game market trends, patterns and customer requirements.
- Be a vision holder for the team, driving towards continued financial and critical success for the game.
- Lead the development of new and innovative features.
- Effectively manage a multi-disciplinary development team, to achieve identified and quantifiable goals.
- Maintain and enhance creative relationships with inside and outside developers; participate in the activities of other product elements, such as Marketing, Legal, Public Relations, Product Management, and Live Operations.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Producer, must have shipped at least two AAA titles
- Experience leading, motivating and driving teams to success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Successful track record in the development of high profile entertainment software products.
- Strong knowledge of the software/game market and platforms; assertive and motivated team player; strong technical background a plus.
- Experience delivering content in a Live Service setting.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
The opportunity to work and learn from a world-class games studio making world-class games. We are a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, pension with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. Health, Dental, Financial offered (ESPP and RRSP matching); Bonus and relocation assistance also offered.
More about our location:
More info Contact: Shannon Wynn @ firstname.lastname@example.org
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: BioWare: Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-12-10 23:43:49.933
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Edmonton, Alberta CA