Junior Audio Artist
Location: Madrid, ES
Requisition Number: 153451
Position Title: Asst Audio Artist
EA: THE BEST GAMES, THE BEST TALENT
At EA, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It’s the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We’re innovators and great storytellers. But it’s not just about amazing your peers, it’s about amazing yourself. Take risks. Collaborate with brilliant minds and dare to dream big. Together, we are changing the way millions play every day.
The challenge ahead
Audioworks is looking for an Audio Artist who can make a contribution to many aspects of audio development for our team. This individual should be able to demonstrate proficiency in audio/sound effects production and implementation. This candidate will work within the Audioworks team and must have the ability to contribute in various other areas of game development (i.e. Animation, Design, Production) to push the quality bar for game audio. The ideal candidate will have a passion for video games, with a drive to create a world class audio experience. They must be a strong problem-solver and a solid communicator with sound creation skills.
What a Junior Audio Artist does at EA:
- Clear communication with Audioworks team members at all levels
- Sound design, music editing and/or speech editing
- Audio implementation
- Participate in quality control review of project(s)
The next great Junior Audio Artist also needs:
- Minimum of two years audio experience – University degree or college diploma desirable
- Has some experience using game development tools, technology and pipelines
- Is familiar with modern audio creation equipment, software and recording techniques, with a high level of proficiency in at least one DAW
- Solid knowledge of PC and windows systems
- Demonstratable sound design and listening skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good creative and technical thinker
- Works well as part of a team
- Skilled in the area of technical implementation of game audio
- Strong artistic and creative sensibilities
- Strong English communication skills
…and, in general, the potential to sweep us off our feet!
Community / Marketing Title: Junior Audio Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-11-05 08:47:51.63
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Madrid, ES