Location: Austin, Texas US
Requisition Number: 152580
Position Title: Producer I
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams drive innovation using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and collaborate with thousands of world-class developers across EA’s network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
Anthem is a shared-world action RPG, where players can delve into a vast landscape teeming with amazing technology and forgotten treasures. This is a world where Freelancers are called upon to defeat savage beasts, ruthless marauders, and forces plotting to conquer humanity.
The Anthem team is looking for a Producer to lead a cross-functional team of highly skilled developers to build great story focused content for the game and live service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership on videogame market trends, patterns and customer requirements.
- Be a vision holder for the team, driving towards continued financial and critical success for the game.
- Lead the development of new and innovative features.
- Effectively manage a multi-disciplinary development team, to achieve identified and quantifiable goals.
- Maintain and enhance creative relationships with inside and outside developers; participate in the activities of other product elements, such as Marketing, Legal, Public Relations, Product Management, and Live Operations.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Producer, must have shipped at least two AAA titles
- Experience leading, motivating and driving teams to success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Successful track record in the development of high profile entertainment software products.
- Strong knowledge of the software/game market and platforms; assertive and motivated team player; strong technical background a plus.
- Experience delivering content in a Live Service setting.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/austin
More info Contact: Shannon Schlothauer @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Community / Marketing Title: Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-09-14 02:40:16.08
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US