Location: Austin, Texas US
Requisition Number: 151843
Position Title: Assoc Producer I
BioWare is looking for an Associate Producer who will be responsible for overseeing multiple processes that continue to enhance and maintain BioWare’s AAA MMO, Star Wars™: The Old Republic. In this role, you will work closely with the Lead Producer and act as a key partner to the various internal teams to drive collaboration, improve monetization efforts, and take ownership of all player escalations. We are looking for a proven leader with a track record of successful live game products and someone who knows how to build relationships with teams and partners to deliver a delightful game experience.
What the Associate Producer will do at BioWare:
- Serves as a gatekeeper and works closely with partnered teams to triage, communicate and support issues reported about the Live environment.
- Creates and deploys the weekly in-game store updates to establish engaging player experience
- Organizes and communicates a Live Service quarterly report identifying key ticket drivers, escalations, and availability/reliability of the overall service.
- Participates in Product Status Review (PSR) meetings to help ensure transparent communication between developers and BioWare Leadership.
- Works with the community team, quality assurance and internal development to create comprehensive patch notes and other publish-related communications.
- Becomes an expert on all aspects of the Live Game and assists the Development team with any setup or issues impacting the development of the game.
Who You Are:
- 3-5+ years in Live Service with experience in a Production level role in the gaming industry
- Passion for video games with excitement about MMOs
- Proven track record of developing and managing a live game service along with leading, motivating and driving development teams to success
- Passion for collaborating with Customer Service, infrastructure, and game development teams across a global organization in a 24x7x365 environment
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the software/game market and platforms; assertive and motivated team player; strong technical background a plus
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/austin
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-08-03 19:01:55.257
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US