BioWare: Events and Production Coordinator
Requisition Number: 151457
Position Title: Associate Marketing Producer
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams drive innovation using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and collaborate with thousands of world-class developers across EA’s network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming
What the Event and Production Coordinator will do at BioWare:
You’ll work with our engagement, community, and development teams to help create amazing experiences for our fans. At BioWare, our commitment to our fans does not stop with our games, we want to engage our players online and at events with meaningful and authentic interactions with our worlds and developers.
Who You Are:
You will lead key projects that will shape our engagement with the most important people, our fans. You’ll join an integrated team who craft assets and communication with our fans on an ongoing basis. Your collaborative mind-set will help build partnerships both internally with the development team and externally with third party partners to ensure that our events are running smoothly.
- Planning, designing, and producing major fan focused events such as PAX and SDCC. Travel to events required.
- Self-motivated and proactive with an attention to detail, accuracy and working with tight deadlines
- Coordinating with partners, vendors, and internal teams to ensure smooth activations
- Creating and maintaining events budget
- Assisting in the production of multimedia content for internal and external projects
- Production planning and support. Including hiring contractors, actors, models, scheduling interviews, and booking rooms
- Writing and pitching content and story ideas
- Researching competitors and making recommendations for our content and event strategy
- Manage Asset Folders and access to the delivery system for our external partners
- Maintain schedule of content delivery plan
- 3 years of experience in event production
- A familiarity with our games and our fans
- On camera and panel moderating experience a plus
- An understanding of production workflows
- Ability to effectively communicate with management and co-workers
- Ability to problem solve, great at finding solutions
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
The opportunity to work and learn from a world-class games studio making world-class games. We are a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/edmonton
Community / Marketing Title: BioWare: Events and Production Coordinator
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-07-10 15:10:41.49
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Edmonton, Alberta CA